jueves, 12 de marzo de 2009

Advert

I own a whore, still in the process of being trained, but willing and hot. I am looking for persons of any gender expression, also groups, to use and humiliate her. The whore is available for penetration in any or all of her three holes, and for light torture within agreed limits. She is 32 years old but looks younger with a pretty face, firm and fit body, sweet juicy cunt, small but delicious firm tights with one pierced nipple, an eminently fuckable arse, and features attractive prominent tattoos. I will be present or nearby at all times during sessions. As for you - your age, looks, personal characteristics don't matter - but trustworthiness is essential. You will need to correspond with me and establish trust before we can arrange a session. This is serious - I value my property. Any reply that doesn't strike me as serious will simply be ignored.

1 comentario:

{ maría } dijo...

helouuu
mmm a capitán Spock y a Darth Vader se los ve laboriosos

^____^

sin confianza no hay entrega, that´s it

bss